The first ever Kite SUP Run event is on this weekend on the 30th September
Like a triathlon but possibly more fun, this weekend will see the inaugural Kite SUP Run take place on Hayling Island in which contestants kite, run and SUP a course along the Hayling Island coastline. Full details below!
- Registration is from 10am, with a first possible start at 10.45am – please don’t be late! Park at the car park up by the Golf Club end and head for the gazebo to check in!
- The run is approximately two mile and you can either walk or run it – up to you!
- Start. The course will open as soon as the wind fills in!
- There are prizes and awards for fancy dress as well as a Bespoke Liquid Force Board, Snugs Earphones and Vouchers up for grabs for the top fundraisers. The deadline for fundraising is Friday 29th at 4pm!
- Transport will be provided back to your cars and your kites will also be packed up for you at the end of the kite leg and taken back to the start area for when you arrive. You will need to drop your trainers off at registration and they’ll ready for you at the start of your run.
- Inn on the Beach will be hosting after event beers!
- The crew at the Armada Trust would like thank Tony from The SUP Co for all the SUP’s and Chris and Rose from CBK for planning support!
Find out more here – www.armadaevents.co.uk/events/kite-sup-run-charity-challenge