Kitesurf Progressor & Yoga RetreatsThis course integrates theory and on water coaching and is aimed at kitersurfers who want to progress and step up to the next level, You also get highly beneficial daily yoga sessions, plus additional instruction on the spot to get you confident in no time. Don’t worry if your only just kitesurfing upwind you’ll improve with Kirsty’s tailored 5 full days of designed for you with including her own training, Yoga sessions build strength and stamina with fun, group dinners in the evenings. Benefit from Kirsty’s techniques and daily routine that enabled her to reach her goals.
The CourseThe course will work in harmony with the wind and elements during the week, with energizing, morning yoga sessions and therapeutic stretch out, après kite evening sessions, specially designed to keep your body, mind and soul balanced, strong and in harmony with your environment. Plus there’s plenty of time to free ride, practise what you’ve learnt, exciting downwinders, excursions and of course chilling out!
Joining AbilityIdeally you should be able to confidently ride up wind, change direction and self rescue. The group is a maximum of 8 persons to maximise your kitesurf experience. Don’t worry if you are a beginner, you are also welcome. Separate lessons will be organised until you are confidently riding as above. You will be able to join the group for the rest of the fun activities.
Sociable HolidayEnjoy expert kitesurf coaching with Kirsty as part of a fun, sociable week with group dinners and options to explore the local area. If you wish to extend for 9, 10, 11 or a whole two weeks you can! So don’t delay and join one of Kirsty’s amazing week progressing your kitesurfing with 3 x World Champion and one of the very best professional kitesurf coaches.
Morocco 2015 DatesKirsty Jones Kitesurf / Surf & Yoga Experience
18-25 November 2015 – Dakhla Progressor Intermediate to Advanced
04-11 December 2015 – Dakhla Progressor Intermediate to Advanced
28 December – 04 January 2015 NEW YEAR! – Dakhla Progressor Intermediate to Advanced
Groups numbers: Minimum 4 persons, maximum 8
The Camp includes
- 7 Nights Accommodation in Morocco – Ocean Vagabond ‘Young Blood’ Bungalow room on twin share basis with Full board accommodation including 3 meals per day.
- 5 Days of Pro Kitesurf coaching, lessons, advise and technique sessions – Each day is based on aapproximately 2-3 hours of coaching time on land and water, to allow time for free riding, practicing, down-winders, yoga and of course chilling out too! (Surfing or SUP coaching is provided as a substitute there is no wind).
- Yoga Programme with Kirsty – Specially designed and tailored by Kirsty who is a qualified and experienced yoga teacher and yoga sports coach.
- Surf and SUP – lessons and coaching (optional extra or where kitesurf coaching not possible due on very light or no wind days).
- 2 4×4 Excursions – to wave or other kitesurfing spots with transport included. Or surfing coaching/lesson alternative if wind is light.
- 2 Free Days – for relaxing, excursions or freeriding.
- Video Analysis – Individual video photo shooting and analysis, with HD video clips for you to keep.
- Use of 2015 North Kiteboarding Kit – Try out a selection of Kirsty’s favourity 2015 North Kiteboarding & boards for you to demo from Kirsty and a full selection of North kites and boards available to rent at the centre.
- Exclusive Group with personalised coaching – Kirsty’s courses have limited spaces with a minimum of 4 persons and maximum of 8 persons per course to ensure personalised coaching time, on water demonstrations and assistance as a group and individually.
- Flights from London UK to Dakhla return – NOW WITH SAME DAY FLIGHTS ! (Non flight packages available.)
- Return Airport transfers – Airport transfers in Dakhla.
For more information and to book this course visit www.sportif.travel or call +44 (0) 1273 844919