Airush Kiteboarding are looking for a dedicated Kiteboarder to fill the role of assistant marketing manager in their Thailand Office, situated near Bangkok.
Your role would primarily deal with assisting in the implementation of international marketing programs, along with daily marketing tasks and sales support.
- Applicants should be active participant in the Kiteboarding and have interest in the associated youth culture.
- Applicants must have a tertiary marketing qualification.
- Ability to write creatively and communicate in English. (Additional languages would be advantageous).
- Must be knowledgeable in Online Marketing.
- Knowledge of programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Entourage and Outlook are imperative.
- Experience would be advantageous but not essential.
Please forward a brief motivational letter along with your current C.V. to:
Airush Career Opportunity
Kitesurfing Test - Boards 2013
Nomad 136-Team series
Kitesurfing Test - Kites 2013
Slingshot Turbine 17
Kitesurfing travel directory