INTRO: Check this for a list of items required by competitors: GoPro, GPS, ARVA, shovel, probe...
Top riders, five top snowkiting brands, top photographers and top video makers will come together for a week of fun and competition in one of the best spots in Italy at the end of January.
The school snowkiteroccaraso.com , the sportingvillage hotel, (www.sportvillagehotel.it) and the Consorzio skipass alto sangro, with other sponsors, are pleased to be sending out invites to the top snowkiters for this Alto Sangro event, from 28th January to 3rd February.
Pascal Boulgakow and Wareck Arnaud are the ace photo/video team and the rules of the game are simple:
- Each rider much be equipped with GOPRO, GPS, ARVA or Recco, shovel, probe.
- They can freely choose their route.
- The winner will be decided after four hours.
- Climb more metres than anyone else.
- Achieves more variation in height x 20
- An increase in difficulty factor will reward variety, difficulty and creativity.
The minimum is a three day challenge. Maximum is three days.
Basically, go climb, freeride, record it, stay safe and shred!
Johann Civel ( Ozone)
Cedric Joubert (Aeros)
Jerome Josserand (Rapace)
Leoni Michele (HQ)
Simone Borgi (Ozone)
Stefano Gigli (Ozone)
Lido Hans Lattanzi (Ozone)
Marco Moriconi (Ozone)
REINHOLD Gehrer (Flysurfer)
YUSCA BALOGH (Flysurfer)